Business Development (Sales) Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing Elevator Up’s pipeline of business by establishing new partnerships and increasing sales from existing clients. We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a consultative sales approach and enthusiasm for digital products and services. You’ll be at the front of the company helping us drive growth by boosting business, and creating strong relationships.
- Help forecast growth strategies and targets, and ensure they are met
- Conduct research to identify business development opportunities and expansion into new services and offerings
- Build relationships with key decision makers within target market organizations
- Examine the problems and needs of other companies we could potentially help
- Contact and arrange business meetings with potential clients via email, phone, and on-site visits
- Identify creative opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Possess a strong understanding of Elevator Up’s services, offerings, competition in the industry, and positioning
- Prepare presentations, quotes, and proposals for potential clients, working with other team members as needed
- Manage data and activity accurately in Elevator Up’s CRM system (We use Zoho CRM)
- Stay up-to-date with market changes, trends, and competition
- Attend industry or other appropriate networking events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Contribute one article per month to the Elevator Up blog
- 5+ years of successful sales experience (Experience in a consultative sales or a digital agency is a plus)
- Proven track record of generating quality leads and meeting sales targets
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Excellent organization skills with an emphasis on setting goals and priorities
If this is the type of job that motivates you and you are ready to play a vital role in shaping a small but dynamic company, we want you to come work with us.
If you think you're a good fit, tell us why. Send your resume and LinkedIn URL to: firstname.lastname@example.org.