The mission of an Elevator Up Product Manager is to help develop and launch new digital products. You should be able to understand business goals, and clearly articulate them to clients, developers, designers, users, executives, and other groups across an organization. Not only can you think of a great idea for a product that people would use and love, but you also know what goes into the build-out of that product. You may not be a designer or developer by trade, but you get excited about what software can do.
What You Do
- Develop and manage the product roadmap (strategy, plan, schedule, estimate, budget) for Elevator Up's and our clients' products and applications
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders about the status and developments of the product
- Lead the team in planning and implementing new features and enhancements to products
- Lead the team to ensure the product meets expectations and is fully tested
- Support the team, making sure they have what they need
- Continuously solicit feedback, requests, and ideas from various users and prioritize for implementation
- Advocate for the end user
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile, technology-specific field
- Proven track record of taking a product to market from conception & definition phase through development and design
- A strong user experience and user research background
- Public speaking skills at a level suitable for presentation to senior executives
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable providing high-level estimates on projects for clients
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across teams - Development, Design, Client Support, and Business Development
How to Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you.